Cold Snap Xtreme Gloves are made of a 2-ply, 15-gauge, red, nylon outer shell and brushed-acrylic inner lining. They provide thermal protection and the foam PVC remains flexible in temperatures as low as -32°F, making the Cold Snap Xtreme™ glove ideal for cold-weather applications outside or in industrial storage facilities. These extreme freezer gloves features a black, foam, PVC, full-palm grip coating for added gripping power and an A3 level cut resistant gloves. Sold by the pair.
- Cold Snap Extreme™, 2-Ply Thermal, 15-Gauge Red Nylon Outer Shell
- Brushed Acrylic/Polyester Inner Lining
- Thermal Coated Work Gloves
- Black Foam PVC, Fully Coated
- CE/EN 388: 3232
- CE/EN 407: Contact Cold Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Resistant Level A3: 1176 grams